Walmart is every one’s favorite shopping store. Who doesn’t love it? The mega retail store is well known for its great deals. It has literally everything you will ever need in a retail store – items like food, electronics, clothing, toys, jewelry and so many household goodies. For this reason, almost everyone shops at the popular store. All kinds of people go to Walmart to enjoy the discounts and get a bargain, be it the rich or the poor.
Well, that also means that you get to find a special group of people commonly known as “People of Walmart” or “Walmart people.” These are Walmart customers who live a care free lifestyle, they just don’t care anymore about what they wear or what other people think of them. They are socially awkward and very weird – not your ordinary kind of people. They simply go as they are when shopping at the giant chain store. Check them out below and make sure to share this with your friends.
1. From the behind!
2. Definitely not sexy at all!
3. She forgot her shorts at home!
4. Make way – Here I come..
5. Hot in Pink!
6. How do I look?
7. She will not miss out on the crop top trend!
8. Got something stuffed in her boobs.
9. Umm… No thanks
11. He woke up like this!
12. Point taken!
13. S E X Y
14. This is all kinds of wrong!
15. Can you wipe my memory?
16. Not SEXY at all!
18. Rolling Hard!
19. She must be going to the beach after!
20. Working those heels!
21.What sort of style is this!
22. Nice eyebrows or are they?
23. He’s a wiener!
24. Too much confidence!
25. Big baby on the loose! Where’s his mommy?
26. Dress or top?
27. Fashion police!
28.Too much of anything is bad, this is too much see through!
30. The Kermit the Frog look.
31. Thanks to the heels, they really top off the whole look.
32. Dot com grandma!
33. Lovin the mullet.
34. You really don’t need a bra my friend.
35. Urm… Speechless!
36. Is that a diaper? No words can explain this..
Wow! What a unique bunch of people! Their confidence levels are definitely through the roof. So someone confidently wakes up in the morning and decides to leave the house dressed like this? Walmart seriously needs to hire some fashion police officials. Haha!