31st October is fast approaching. What happens then? Everyone’s most loved holiday celebration of the year – Halloween!
Yes, prepare your best pranks because this is when you can get away with them while also getting free candy and chocolates in the process of trick-or treating, visit haunted attraction and watch horror movies among so many other things.
If you are one of those that love to dress up for any event, please be advised that the time for those scary costumes has come. For the pregnant women out there, go all out with those children before they start to reject your proposed costumes in the years to come.
Attempt to be bold like these mothers to be who would surely win awards for their efforts to deliver the best Halloween costume.
- With all that candy in sight, this lady must have been every child’s favorite. Or maybe not because at a closer look, that’s her baby bump covered with pom-pom balls. Trick- or treat?
- If you love Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin, then you surely love this couple with their matched costumes. Wait a minute, is Winnie still holding onto that honey even after her tummy has been filled up with some of it already? Nooo, that’s a baby bump.
- What a great imitation inspired by the all-time favorite film, Juno and Bleeker. Pay no attention to the fact that it must be cold for Bleeker this time of year for those shorts, Juno is well into character with the baby bump.
- From what Mario went through having to dodge chain chomp, this mom-to-be decided to protect her guests from being bitten by Chomp by chaining him up. She will take no chances with him. Very Clever.
- Remember the 1982 classic, E.T. and Elliot especially how the 2 characters used to ride through the sky? Well, if not then this creative mom-to-be just brought it back to life for you. Kudos to her!
- So adorable, the entire picture! This creative woman decided to dress up as a kangaroo with her baby bump extending into baby kangaroo’s poey. The delightful puppy seeking attention gives her the perfect finish.
- This Mum to be decided to return the mystery of the wrecking ball. Atleast we are over the confusion that came with its video so many years ago and Barbie got herself some clothes this time.
- You must give this Mommy-to-be a lot of credit for thinking way outside the box. It’s not common to relate a baby bump to an avocado let alone create a costume out of it. It actually works!
- Who is ready to sneak out for trick-or-treat this Halloween? This child will pay no attention to the mum who is not ready to let him/her go out on the adventure. From where did he even get that candy?
- What are the chances that you will have two expecting ladies at the office with almost the same size of bump? These colleagues decided to take advantage these mums-to-be for the perfect Halloween ensemble of a ping pong game. About getting the balls to bounce, not sure how they dealt with that!
- This woman’s baby bump creates a remarkable re-invention of the reckless Kool-Aid man. This aid man leaves behind a lot of repair work to be done.
- Wondering what an expecting house wife looked like in the 50’s? Well, look no further because no one representS her better than this mom-to be with the 50’s hair do, round skirt and pleated apron.
- Whatever excuse Wilson has to want to float away this Halloween, this mum-to-be is not buying it. No heartbreak again. Wilson stays right here under her watchful eye.
- A farmer and his cow, how charming! However, except for the hype of Halloween, she wouldn’t be too forgiving about being called a cow on any other day. She used her baby bump to create the perfect cow udders.
- Oh wow! Mike Wazowski is the house. Kudos to this mom-to-be for her perfect creation of Sully’s best friend. Where could this monster have left the big blue guy? Either way, Mike is on point!
- How is this mommy-to-be even smiling at a potentially half human, half unicorn baby? Any other woman would be devastated. Then again, it wouldn’t be Halloween if no one showed up with one such disturbing costume.
- It’s only when we become adults that we appreciate our mothers for not letting us burst out into the world this way. Do not be such a monster towards her.
- This mommy-to-be chose to masquerade her baby bump as a mummy. Behind them though is a resemblance of a mummy given away its huge protruding eyes.
- After 31st October comes November then December carries in Christmas. This mom-to-be just couldn’t help herself, she had to use her baby bump to create a snowman’s ball for Halloween. Its dress up after all and Christmas not too far way.
- This mom-to-be could be nostalgic for classic Rey and BB-8. Whether she cut pieces of cloth and accurately put them together or painted BB-8, she must have taken her time preparing the two amusing characters for Halloween. They are easy to identify.
- Well, Congratulations Miss Conception!! We wish you all the best on that journey you started. May all the horrors be turned into great joy.
- For her attention to detail and thoughtfulness, this mommy-to-be deserves full credit. I mean, who can argue that those fish aren’t actually in water? That ‘baby bump’ aquarium is perfect.
- This Clamshell is guarding its gem so attentively, it is ready to clamp anyone that gets too close. No harm should come to it during this Halloween madness. The clamshell master (mum-to-be) is adorably dressed drawing attention away from the clamp and its contents.
- What would a Skeleton use to carry its child in? I wonder. That’s why this mommy-to-be is probably the winner. No need to stress about what gift to buy for that baby shower, take a hint from the pink bow….but do skeletons throw baby showers in skeleton world? Oh Halloween!!
Please SHARE this post with your friends and family on Facebook!
Don’t forget to ❤️LIKE❤️ US on Facebook!