All you need is to follow these simple beauty tips below!
16. A mask for radiant skin
Masking your face is a much better and healthier option than applying tones and tones of foundation. A face mask will leave your skin feeling fresh and highly moisturized. And it only takes 15 minutes!
To get the best out of “reanimation” remedies, you should first cleanse your skin well. But with this, you will only need a cool mask which will cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
- To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for some time. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds or until the mixture takes on a creamy consistency. When the mixture is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to your face. Let the mask dry, and then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
To remove blackheads from your face, you can also use a “quick mask.”
- Mix honey and cinnamon until you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer over the blackheads, and place a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse your face.
14. Quick restoring masks
If you have tired skin, you can use an already prepared mask or mix one yourself using some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to your face, and leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area under your eyes, and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dry skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whisked egg white, olive oil, and several drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Using more than one mask at the same time is also good in case you have multiple face issues to deal with.
12. Moisturize your skin correctly
Moisturize your face to make it glow and look fresh. However, you need to choose the right type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream should not contain water.
- For oily skin, you should use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are good moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from under the eyes
- Try color correcting to mask different imperfections: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange will help to mask dark circles under your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you can try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area, then mask the rest with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right under your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
There’s nothing as good as a good turn!
You don’t need to go to a solarium for a perfect tan. Create your own toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Ensure that the mixture is a little darker than the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for long hair
This advice will help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
Styling your hair should not take hours or more than 30 minutes. There are many simple cute styles you can do with your hair in a very short period of time. For example, an elegant twisted bun will only take 5-10 minutes of your time.
7. The secret of thick hair
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
They don’t require you to use a special nail polish. All you need to do is buf powder (glitter) onto your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
Applying heavy makeup and foundation all the time can easily damage your skin. So it’s better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you can apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not necessary to contour your face completely — you can simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, and the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
For the perfect eyebrows – All you need are these 3 main rules: don’t make them too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t make your arches too long.
2. Plumping your lips
To make your lips look stunning, you can plump them with the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and olive oil.
- Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and olive oil.
1. Vaseline for your breasts
Vaseline works like magic when it comes to making your breasts firmer or if you just want to retain the shape of your breasts.
- Rub Vaseline on them every night before going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll notice that the skin has become more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.
We hope these tips will help you achieve a Hollywood star look!